Monday, March 1, 2010

Tater Tot Casserole

This is how it turned out:

I soooooooooo needed an easy recipe like this after a night like last night. It was quick, easy, and not half bad. My daughter loved it! For an easy meal on a busy night I'd do it again.

TATER TO CASSEROLE

1lb Ground Beef
1/2 c. chopped onion (or onion salt)
2 (16oz pkgs. Tater tots
2 cans cream of chicken soup (or 1 can cream of mushroom and 1 can cream of chicken)
1 can milk
Grated Cheese

Brown beef and onions. Drain fat. Combine soups and milk. In 9X13 pan, layer tater tots, ground beef, and soup mixture. Top with cheese. Bake at 350 degrees for 45min.

It literally took me 20minutes to prepare. So on easy prep I'll give it 5 stars, on quality I'll give it 1 1/2 maybe 2 stars.

1 comment:

Lauren said...

You need to sign up for our ward recipe group! I don't think you were there on Sunday when we sent the sign up around let me know if you want to be in it