Friday, March 12, 2010

New Shoes

Emi Loves getting new shoes just as much as me and I love it. She loves shopping, painting her nails and toes, getting her haircut and styled...it just makes it so much easier for me to do the things I like when she enjoys them too. (: I love having a girl, I know I'll love having a boy if I ever have one...boys probably have a lot less attitude and drama, but for now I'll enjoy my special time with my girly-girl.

I love these ones...all the fun colors.



These are our practical pick. Good for running around and playing in...but still super cute.



But these...are my absolute favorite, Kurt's not a big fan but they remind me of Punky Brooster but in a stylish way. I love them and Kurt...well, he'll learn to love them.


1 comment:

Steph and Brady said...

Okay I have been so horrible at checking blogs! I am so glad you are doing the meal planning too! I am going to try your recipes! Your food looks YUMMY! Anyways, I love love love all of her shoes! Where do you buy them at? I think I am going to have to start buying Breckyn some more shoes.