Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Carl's Junior

Emi and I did a massive amount of dishes last night...it took us 1hour and 45min. Emilee rinsed every single one. I was amazed that an almost 3 year old with stick with to the end and do every dish...Obviously the part where she got to play in some water held some of her interest. At on point she leaned back holding onto her lower back and said ouch my back really hurts. (She gets it from her dad, everytime he does the dishes he complains about his back). Man, I wish I had a dishwasher...but last night spending that time with my daughter washing dishes was totally worth not having one. But just for last night. (:

So, moral of the story is...I did not want to cook, therefore we had:

1 comment:

Jennie said...

what a cute little girl. She is such a good talker too.