Thursday, April 23, 2009

Ooops!

Day Three of our diet was going great! I was slightly light headed and I had no desire to eat because I knew what I had to prepare...haha! I now understand a possible reason to anorexia. Sometimes its better not to eat that the crap healthy people eat. HAHA This is where the oops came in...

I had to work tonight and left "THE HUSBAND" in charge of dinner. Upon arrival home I smelled something so wonderful that it couldn't possibly be the bland recipe I had left for him. I walk up the stairs following my nose and he has on the table a hawaiin Papa Murphy's Pizza. What a scum ball. So we slipped, well technically he slipped and then tempted me to as well. Good news is that our stomaches have already shrunk because we could usually finish a pizza off and we couldn't make it through two pizzas. Back to work tomorrow! ):

Day Three Diet: One Slip
Day Three Exercise: Walking up and down my stairs.

I know We suck!

No comments: