Monday, April 27, 2009

Day 4,5, 6 and 7!

Kurt let me know on Day Four that he was done with the diet, so I have been going it solo. I thought he still had to eat somewhat healthy 'cause I had gotten rid of all the junk in our house and I would still be cooking his dinners. But on the very same day he called me from work to let me know he was done he came home with 3 tubs of ice cream, and 2 bags of doritos. So not only am I going it alone but more temptation has been put in my path. Its ok though 'cause I am holding strong.

Day 4 Diet: Stuck to it!
Day 4 Exercise: A 45minute muscle toning and strength building workout.
A jog around the neighborhood.

Day 5 Diet: Stuck to it!
Day 5 Exercise: I worked today so not too much time to workout.

Day 6 Diet: Stuck to it...Even through a farewell luncheon that I took cookies to!
Day 6 Exercise: The Sabbath, otherwise my excuse for none! (:

Day 7 Diet: Stuck to it!
Day 7 Exercise: Speed Walked 3miles at the Park Way.
Indoor Soccer game.

*Today I walked in from doing the parkway and smelled a mouthwatering hamburger, and I did freak out at Kurt for a bit 'cause I was hungry. But I recovered and am doing well. The truth is that I can start to see my love handles fading away and I feel good about myself.*

2 comments:

utsoccermom said...

Tell Kurt he's just a weakling!!! It probably does take a lot more food to sustain a body that has more fat!!
Love you guys, and good luck!
MOM W.

Kami Alkire Photography said...

Great Job Lyss!! Tell Kurt he's a dork for not sticking with it and that he's mean for eating good fating food in front of you.

I would love the menu and can't wait to see your results this weekend.

P.S. Might want to check out the story about the sprouts on KSL if you haven't seen it already.