Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Kisses for our Aniversary


Ok, I had to blog this because my husband did something so sweet! And I am way impressed...Sunday (August 3rd) night I'm laying in bed about to fall asleep, and Kurt comes in and lays down. A few seconds later I hear him rummaging through a plastic sack, and I ask him what he's doing. He ignores me and then hands me 3 bags of something (too dark too see), and says Happy Anniversary! No big deal right?... Except that it's not our anniversary. So I say Kurt that's really sweet but you know we got married December 22nd not August 3rd? He opens his phone to shine a light on the bags and says "Oh, well what do you have?" I look and its 3 bags of chocolate kisses. This is where eyeryone should be really impressed...he says, "Happy 3rd anniversary of our 1st kiss!" Cute huh? Man I love him so so much!

No comments: