Saturday, August 9, 2008

Call child services...she put her daughter in the fridge!




I stayed up to watch a movie with my mother-in-law, and when I went to go to bed Emilee was playing on my bed while her dad slept (about 12ish AM)So I go to pick her up and put her in her crib and she felt really hot. So I took her temperature and it was 102.3. I took her upstairs and got her medicine and a sippy cup of milk. When I opened the fridge door it felt really good so I thought...If I have Emi sit in there it will cool her off. So, I set her in there and there she sat just drinking her milk, she'd get up but always head back. Don't worry I never closed the door with her in it, these pictures were just too cute not to share!

2 comments:

Marzipan said...

I love this!! So funny! And I think it's a good idea!

Alyssa Warner said...

It worked! It cooled her down faster than when I just put a wet rag on her and she loved the fridge!