Monday, August 25, 2008

I'm Torn...

My hubby started back to school today after a two week break from summer semester. He was only taking two classes during the summer so it was manageable...but now he's doing Fall semester with 12 credits and my life is back to craziness. We'll see each other on Sundays and maybe an hour a night other than that. I am trying to get done with school as fast as possible but I have a dilemma. I'm torn 'cause a part of me thinks..."Hurry get it done go as many hours as possible. My little girl won't remember this time away, but she will when she's older." The other part is screaming..."Take your time and enjoy more moments that you'll have with her now because life isn't going to get easier. Once your done with school then you'll be working in a salon to build clientel until you can afford a salon in your home." So what do I do? Right now I am going 32hours a week and only have 700hours left till graduation. Should I slow it down or hurry through? I am very open to advice...so please share! I hate being away from her, but what's better in the long run?

1 comment:

Trever & Carah said...

You know that your good old sister Carah would have a comment about this right? Situations are differnent for everyone so go with your heart, however speeking from experience with my many years of life behind me (chuckle, chuckle), life doesn't get easier it gets crazier. So if you can get a big hard thing out of the way today why drag it out and make a lot of tomorrows more misserable. You will want to take Emilee and do more things with her as she gets older and you won't want your schooling to be hanging over your head as one more thing to do all the time. Just make sure what time you are spending with her now is quality (I know you and you are already doing that). And as for the future, well, you never know what will happen. What you get done today will leave the doors open for endless possibilities tomorrow! Love ya and I know you will make your decision with inspiration!