Monday, May 24, 2010

Exciting News!



















We're finally expecting. YAY! We went to the doctor for the first ultra sound today and everything looks great. It showed I was measuring 11 weeks 3 days instead of 10 weeks 5 days. But they'll still keep my same due date which is December 15th. We're so excited. Emi and Kurt went with me and we all heard the heart beat. When we were looking at the screen Emi says "I don't see the baby," and right when she says it the baby starts waving its arms. She still didn't see "A BABY" but she saw something move. Once we got home she went over each of the pictures acting like she was the doctor... Here's the head, and here are the feet, and hear is its back...etc. She's so excited and I love it. This is such a great blessing to our family and we hope that everything will continue to go great.

6 comments:

The Pollard Family said...

Ha ha ha! I love how you announced it! So cute:) I'm glad the ultra sound went well. Emilee is going to be such a good big sister. We're soooo excited for you guys. Sorry I missed your party on Saturday I hope it went well. CONGRATS AGAIN!

Anonymous said...

Alyssa, I am so excited for you guys! I look forward to hearing more about your pregnancy and so on. It seems like we were just at Down East spray painting the shelves when you were pregnant with little Emily. Congrats!

Jennie said...

I am so thrilled for you. I told my mom and she is so happy as well.

Jami Jackson said...

Hooray!! What great news! Congrats to you guys! Does this make 5 new great-grand babies for Grandma? I think so--crazy stuff! Hope you're feeling okay.

Michael and Amanda Ellis said...

Hurray! I am so excited that we get to be "bump" buddies! Bring on the fat clothes:) We are way excited for you guys.

Ty and Meg said...

Congratulations Alyssa! I am so happy for you guys. Keep us posted via blog entries! :)