Tuesday, September 30, 2008

The Wild Yogurt Extravaganza

My mom had been out canning all day at my sister "C's" and brought my little girl home around 9:30pm. She told me that she missed lunch 'cause she fell asleep and didn't act hungry for dinner. I was out getting the car seat and had left my little girl inside with her dad. After chatting with my mom for maybe 10minutes I hear my little girl crying at the top of her lungs so I run inside to find this....My wonderful husband was taking the pictures while disciplining it seems. This is what I learned from this event:

#1. She definitely was hungry...



#2. She wasn't very happy when he got upset with her and tried to take it away...



#3. Only a man would hear silence in the other room and not check until all of this had occurred...


A trail from the rug all the way to the kitchen...


All over the dog....


and you can't see it in this picture but its all over the jackets on the chair!


I just thought it was funny and wanted to share!

3 comments:

KarKar said...

That's too funny! I can't say I am any better though....I will soon be adding a blog with Kaiden's chocolate mess. If I could have found my camera today, I would also be adding a picture of Kaiden's black mouth and hands....he got ahold of chalk! :)

Steph and Brady said...

Brady and I were laughing so loud when we were reading and looking at pictures of this post. She is so cute! She did get that EVERYWHERE though.

Bailey Family said...

I bet that took forever to clean up! Emilee is so cute!!
I found your blog from Facebook hope you don't mind. You can check mine out at www dot newsfromthebaileys dot blogspot dot com