Tuesday, September 16, 2008

A Day of Pampering...

First, I put her hair in perm rods...it took roughly 15-20 minutes. There is one important thing I learned...pretzels take longer to eat than gummy snacks so your child will sit still longer if you give them pretzels.

Then we painted her toes, she only smudged them once and that was on mommies shirt...don't worry it wasn't a nice one.

Then she got to read her favorite book!

She got a phone call from her daddy and got to tell him all about her day!

Then we took them out and they were curly curly....

So we combed them out and poofed them up and these last two pictures are the finished project....in the first one she is pulling the model face. Everytime you ask her to do the face this is what she does, and if you ask her to do it with attitude she put her shoulder out!

4 comments:

amy said...

I can't believe how blond her hair is! The model pose is too perfect! What a doll. Right now I'm trying to decide if Stratton's hair is long enough to put in perm rods...

Camille said...

This is so dang cute! What a babe! I can't believe how many curlers you fit on her head!

Kami Alkire Photography said...

Wow! I don't think I realized how much hair she has until seeing these. Look at those blond curls. I can't believe she sat there long enough to get those all in. Cute!

Marzipan said...

She is so cute! And that's fun that she'll let you "pamper" her like that!

Also, our blog is now private but if you'd like to keep reading it just send me an email at mmarci23@hotmail.com and I'll send you an invite!