Saturday, November 7, 2009

Emi's Growing Up!

It seems like just the other day that Emi was a little baby and now she is all grown up, well grown up for a 2 year old that is. Some new things with Emi:

-She is potty-trained...YAY!
-She can identify lots of shapes; triangles, circles, squares, stars, hearts...etc
-She knows all her colors.
-She's know her ABC's for a long time but now she can pick out A's B's C's and E's
-She also knows what sounds most of them make.
-She knows when her birthday is.
-She can count to 10.
-She definately knows how to talk back. ):
-She can identify Joseph Smith, Thomas S. Monson, and of course Jesus

Funny things she says:

I went dress shopping with Jessica the other day and later when in the car with Emi she said...

Emi: "Mom, did you go to Jessica's house?"
Me: No I went wedding dress shopping.
Emi: "Oh, I am going to have a pretty white dress and get married in the temple and then.....get pregnant and have a baby."

Emi: "Mom I not feelin good I need some medicine, a blue popcicle, some craisons,and a blue treat."

Yep that's my two year old.




No comments: